Sunday, May 20, 2012

Road less travelled

What a gorgeous Sunday ! Husband, me and son headed to another county not too far from Atlanta to go look for some bunnies. I don't know what had gotten into my 6 year old son and all of a sudden he's been asking us for a bunny. As we are are heading home we passed by these tracks and told my husband that I want my pictures taken in the tracks. It seems like a good spot and a perfect day for some blog photos. He looked around the tracks, it slopes on both sides and with lots of rocks and asked? Can you walked with those shoes? My quick reply,  I walked with my heels on before I am even born...







What about you? How was you weekend? As always, I appreciate you for stopping by.... Please share   your favorit spots for taking pictures or just share anything you would like. 

Outfit : Top/Bottom: F21, Wedges: CL, Bag/Belt:Target(old),Watch:Anne Klein


 

2 comments:

  1. love your outfit here. looks very comfy to you.. take care and happy memorials day for tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovelywife_pettitmom. I hope you enjoy your memorial day as well ! Ciao....

    ReplyDelete