Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hot Pink

Hi everyone. I hope you are having a good day ! Did it ever happen to you that you are staring at clothes in your closet and mumbling... Your mind just says, I don't have anything to wear and decide fast because you don't want to be late for work and you don't want your son to miss his school bus. I am usually good at this task. I would choose clothes I want to wear the night before so i will not have to deal with this dilemna in the morning. But for some reason, I don't feel like doing it and convice myself I can do it quick in the morning.
So i stare, stare and stare.Pull some clothes, try it on and it just don't look right or good. Today is just those days that putting an outfit is just frustrating.



So this is what I came up with ! I am lucky that our dress code at work is business casual. But I am not quite satisfied. I want some pop of color. Why not wear some hot pink suade shoes ! My barbie shoes.  nDon't be fooled by the heel height, she is very comfortable. The outfit of the day works for me and I made it on time for work, made my son's breakfast, comb his hair, tie his shoes, told him to brush his teeth and was able to check on "Spartacus"(my son's pet rabbit) ! Whew that was a mouthful !!

However, we miss the school bus.

Thank you for stopping by and as always I appreciate your time....... Ciao !

outfit :Jacket:Gap,Top: Banana Republic,Bottom:F21,Watch: Anne Klein,Jewelry:F21,Shoes:Ninewest, Purse:LV
 

No comments:

Post a Comment