Monday, July 28, 2014

Floral Monday

Yesterday was a very special day for our family. It's was my favorite little boy's birthday. He turn 9. Although I been planning a great party for him and has an idea of a perfect theme for several months already, he told us last week that he don't want to have a birthday party. Ok, who's child doesn't want a birthday party?????? I tried my hard to convince him but I was not successful. The boy was firmed with his decision. He just want to go to the water park, a good chocolate cake and a dinner to restaurant of his choice. As simple as that !!!! No fuss and mess..... 
How can we not give what he wants. 
We adore him the first time we saw him. 
I already love him before I even met him. 
I learn that my patience can stretch beyond my capacity because of him.
 He likes to challenge me of what I know and I do not know.
He is the source of my laughter and happiness.
He's my baby boy forever.
Nine years ago, we were gifted with a gift of life. A healthy baby boy whom we love beyond forever. He is growing up way too fast and I am not ready, never will ever be ready.....

As for my outfit, this shorts is my first floral one and the most comfortable so far. It feels like I am wearing a pajama ! The fit is more loose and the adjustable waist makes it even better. 
I hope you have a great week.
Thank you from the heart.
xoxo
Sam

-Outfit-
{Top: H&M(last year), Bottom: Zara, Shoes: Victoria Secrets,
Bag: Bag Company
 Bracelets: Lucky Brand/Charming Charlie's, 
Sunnies: Old Navy, Necklace: c/o Jewelshop}

 Follow my blog with Bloglovin


 


42 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to the best photographer there is hope he enjoy his special day. You look amazing and love those shoes always stunning
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jackie, glad you like it. He had a great time!

      Delete
  2. Love the floral shorts! They look amazing with the pink pumps. How funny that your son didn't want a party!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, he's a boy boy. I think i am the one who is more excited about the party more than him, lol. thanks for stopping and glad you like the pairings.

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday to your boy- sounds like really fun! Also, loooove your outfit :) Your shorts are gorgeous and love how you look so effortlessly chic :)

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Abby, glad you like it and will visit you too.

      Delete
  4. Those floral shorts are gorgeous and happy birthday to your little guy! xx Kat


    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing shoes <3

    ps. a u mnie? TO CO KAƻDY Z NAS LUBI :) STYLIZACJA ZA GROSZE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!
    such a wonderful look!! looove the bag^^
    great blog by the way :)
    Would you like to follow each other?

    you are more than invited;)
    http://lilusvoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very happy birthday to your son! How very mature of him to want to skip the parties! And what great parents you both are!
    Love this outfit - the colors are so beautiful and the shorts look comfortable, thought they don't look like pajamas haha. You look fabulous!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! i am the one more excited about the party than him. glad you visit here and thanks.

      Delete
  8. Love the floral shorts with the yellow top. You look so pretty!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to you son - sounds like he got just what he wanted :) Obsessed with your floral print shorts, they look super comfy! You look incredibly chic and stylish. The pink pumps are icing on the cake! So lovely.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes he did and he said it's the best birthday ever!!! yhanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  10. Love those floral shorts and those heels are hot hot! Super cute!

    Kayla
    www.lovelucygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the yellow pop of color!

    xoxo,
    ♡Tallia
    Trending In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty! i love the outfit! <3 Obsessed with your floral print shorts :)

    http://prettyweirdknowsfashion.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy birthday to your son sam!!! he is so smart and gifted! god bless him. i love love love your outfit! those shorts are so cute and i loved that you paired it with yellow and pink. it's so cool and fresh!!! you look great.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim, yes i super love him. Glad you like this outfit post. last minute i change my mind to pair a pink shoes versus my cobalt blue.

      Delete
  14. Oh so in love with this beautiful outfit! The colors are my favorite part as they are just so summery and happy. And it's a great thing that your shirt is so comfortable:) Anyway, Happy birthday to you little boy!
    xo Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia, glad you like it. Yes the color is so refreshing and scream summerrrrr....

      Delete
  15. Love this colorful look. Love your shoes.
    http://blogthebutterfly.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look beautifuull :) I love this bag :)

    http://crossstitchandbracelets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning!
    Love...love.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your bag and shoes, the whole look very pretty, happy bday to your son:). Stop by mine soon:).

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow this blog :D I am going to visit it more :D

    http://crossstitchandbracelets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete