Friday, June 29, 2012

Windsor Store- Maybe A New Place To Shop


Hi everybody. Happy Friday ! While I was online a while ago, I click on something that I ended up with this clothing store  www.windsorstore.com. I never shop at this store before. They have a handful of stores all throughout the states and online shopping as well. I am very curious about their sizing and quality of the product. The prices are decent so it makes me wonder how they do with the fit and the quality. The shipping is stiff because to get a free shipping, you have to purchase at least $200 worth of merchandise. I picked out some items from the site just for fun !
      Coral/White/Black Zigzag Romper $49.90     Coral Pleated Shorts $19.90                Polka Dot Skirt $32.90                 Neon Yellow Skinny Jeans $29.90                                                                                                                                        




To say the least, my success rate of ordering online is about 70%. It's a hit and miss.  I read reviews and follow the sizing really well but as always I ended up returning my purchase. I google for any reviews about this site and I cannot find any.  On the other hand, ordering online for shoes,  I have much higher success rate. Does anyone shop from this store before? What are your experience? What's the quality like and the fit? Feedbacks are greatly appreciated.  Have a great weekend lovelies.

 


6 comments:

  1. Ok, everything here is super adorable and I want them all. I've never shopped from this store, so I'm interested to know any reviews too! Usually my rule for online shopping is that it must have free returns/exchanges.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you Yi-chia with regards to return/exchanges. Thanks

      Delete
  2. yeah I have to agree with you on Windsor....these are all fabulous finds!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are I am so tempted to pull the trigger and shop. Thanks

    ReplyDelete