Monday, December 15, 2014

Coatigan

Lighter than a coat but thicker than a cardigan. Talking about "coatigan", the hybrid child of a coat & a cardigan. This lovely piece has been hanging on my closet since last year and waiting to get some attention. The reason being might be because I even underestimate it's power to keep me warm. But a  lunch outing with my husband was a perfect day to wear it for the first time. Boy, I was wrong.  It is comfortable, non itching & definitely keeps warm on a not so harsh winter day. If not too obvious, I been playing with the contrast of prints and textures and it is undeniable. 
 I had fun dressing up, can you tell? And I had fun shopping in my closet too....
Wishing you a wonderful day with lots of love and smile :)
Thank you from the heart.
xoxo
Sam
-Outfit-
{Coatigan: Asos(oldie), Top: Target, Skirt: Joa via Piperlime, OTK boots: Michael Kors
 Sunnies: Tybee Island Boutique, Bag: }



40 comments:

  1. very nice outfit..i like your cardigan,boots and skirt
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning outfit, just love that coat. & your skirt!! :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boots are to die for and that skirt is just adorable

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xoxoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!! Love the whole look. Especially the skirt and "coatigan".

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really cool dear, loce the outfit!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the coat is so festive, Loved it :)
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hadn't heard the name, but I love it! I think I need a coatigan. You look amazing. I love the greys and your print mixing. So stylish!!

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  8. That "coatigan" is so perfect! Love the print! It's gonna be so fun to play around with :)

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool style! Beautiful outfit Sam! I love your coat!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, beautiful outfit, love your jacket. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh this outfit is beautiful - the print of that coatigan is gorgeous! You have a great eye for print and colors!
    And I can't stop staring at your boots! They're so cute! I really need to get myself a pair like it!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that's how it's called - then count me in as a fan! Love how cozy yours looks plus the patterns is so eye-catching. So perfect for a date night look! Wishing you the best of the holidays too!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwwwwww, so beautiful and sexy. Love the boots *_*

    Have a great day ahead,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never knew the right word for this but now I know that I love coatigans. I have one and I am looking for more because they are just so super cozy and comfy and perfect for warmer winter days. I love the one you are wearing in this post! Perfect pattern!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your coatigan is beautiful, so vibrant and in such a fun ethnic print. I also love the gray window-pane blouse. Your pattern-mixing, styling and layering here are superb. Very Well Done!!

    <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the idea of a coatigan - how convenient! Great way to style such a beautiful sweater. Love the entire ensemble! You look perfect :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my one of my favorite looks of yours! The coating is fabulous, print color, great mix! xoxo

    ReplyDelete