Thursday, November 20, 2014

School girl

Hello everyone. How was your week so far? One more days till the weekend so I know that you can do it & survive this week's rut :). It was cold enough for me to wear this coat that I got on sale last year from Zara. Whenever they have sale, it becomes the death of me. They have trendy and nicely made pieces so whenever Zara marks down their prices, I take advantage. As for today's outfit, I wore this the other day and did not noticed until I check myself out in the mirror before we go. Hey self, channeling that inner school girl within you today? Yes, kind of ! Well sorta but minus the pony tails and the plaid. Ok, maybe no- not really..... I am just too cold and wearing the OTK boots instead of these knee highs is not flattering and dwarfs me(i think). And when you are not blessed with a super model height to boast then anything that will remotely make me look even shorter is a no go. 
Sorry, it's that short people syndrome.....:)
 However, I will still like to wear them OTK boots one day....
Stay warm and safe.
Thank you from the heart.
xoxo
Sam
-Outfit-
{Coat: Zara, Sweater: F21, Skirt: H&M, Shoes: 9West, 
Socks: Target: Sunnies: Tybe Island boutique, 
Necklace: Asos, Earrings: Candies for Kohls, Bag: TJMaxx}


46 comments:

  1. omg this is SOOO cute girl..the all over red and knee highs..so reminds me of blair from AP! gorgeous!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in red love the coat and the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!

    ______________________

    WWW.JUSTYNAPOLSKA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great outfit! Loving that cute skirt :)
    You look so pretty!

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ! how are you ? :) I like this red color - this is my favourite :*
    take care !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look Sam, i love your coat! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful!!!

    Grow in the Dark Heart Pillow Great Romant

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cool with these socks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post! your blog looks great!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xxx
    http://shinkusara.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool and inspirational!Perfect outfit Sam! I love your red coat!
    ♥XO♥

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who doesn't love a Zara sale!! That coat is gorgeous on you and I love the cut. I definitely think you could rock a pair of over the knee boots. But I do love the your knee sock, super chic :)

    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks A lot Jackie. Well Zara will be the death of us, lol.

      Delete
  12. You look stunning
    Beautiful red coat <3
    Would u like to follow each other?
    follow me via gfc and i will follow u back for sure (gfc)

    xoxo
    www.Arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look lovely! You make school girl look chic. I love this entire look!

    Kassie www.styledevoured.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can we talk about how cute & stylish you look? Love how that skirt is so adorable on your frame amiga - great layering job!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks amiga, glad you stop by here and you are the sweetest.

      Delete
  15. I would be in trouble if there was a Zara close to me too! Love the school girl inspired look.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i agree Zara is trouble. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  16. Wow! This looks great… I’m loving the knee socks and beautiful red coat! Super chic.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh very beautiful coat!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute coat and greet look. I love the skirt a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Once again a very cute outfit. I think the knee high socks did it for me, and really completed the outfit. Keep the posts coming!

    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely skirt and coat :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh thanks Alisa, you think so? glad you stop by.

    ReplyDelete