Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Romantic Blue

Happy Wednesday ! Thank you all for the sweet comments from our previous camping adventures. We really had a good time. There is nothing better than with the company of the people that matters to you the most. This top is one of the good finds from F21 and I purchase it last year. The shape and color actually hold up well. In person, the color is more like a bluish purple.  It's girly, it's blue, a little bit of sexy and romantic. On the other note: I love love these ON Rockstar Jeggings. It fits like a glove to me and I got them a few weeks back when they are having the 30% promo. Also, these Jessica Simpson tote that I found at DSW website was also on sale. It is actually well made and it's substantial as a work bag to haul everything except my kitchen sink or a carry on too when we travel.  I will settle for this one for now until my funds are enough to buy the fabulous Celine.





Thank you very much for your time....

{Outfit: Top: F21(old), Jeans: Old Navy Rockstar Jeggings(Dover), Purse: Jessica Simpson-DSW, Shoes: Bakers, Watch: Anne Klein Tortoise,  Bracelets: Asos and H&M, Necklace: F21, Sunnies: H&M}

 



38 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous, love you top and bag:)
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue top and the lace on the shoulders! You look great!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blouse! It really adds some romance to your style... follow each other on bloglovin?

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. will check your blog. yeah why not, let's follow each other.

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty casual outfit,honey!Love the blouse and the color;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shoes and that lacey romantic top! You look fabulous! And wow those jeans fit perfectly and that's hard to find especially for petites like us!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kathleen. Yeah, you are so right on the jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab as always :) I didn't know Jessica Simpson had a bag line too, I thought she only had shoes and fragrances. wonderful pics from the camping trip :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zai, she does. she has clothes as well.

      Delete
  8. Hi dear :) you look really pretty :) what do you think of folllowing each other on bloglovin' and GFC? Let me know
    Keep in touch

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I adore your bag, would not have guessed it was from jessica simpson. Your collar neckalce is pretty fab too.

    xx Jenee C.
    http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those jeans fit you perfectly! Loving your top and your necklace is soooo pretty.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice casual! ヅ

    Thanks for following our blog! Glad to follow you back thru GFC #57! ヅ


    http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute top.


    enter the giveaway of a Rouge et Noir tunic http://www.cschronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're such a girl!!!! But I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am and I love you too sister. I will miss you when you go to Abu Dhabi. Take care.

      Delete
  14. You look darling <3

    Love your blog; I'm your new follower.

    Lots of love; Pauline
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect skinny and blue blouse!...M*

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Francesca. thank you for following. I will def check your out.

      Delete
  17. You look so pretty!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Nora, thank you and welcome back to my blog. thank you for visiting.

      Delete
  18. love that royal blue color, and lacey top on you, you look abs beautiful! so glad i found your blog!!! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you S. I check out your blog and you are fabulous lady. I drool on all your label stuff, one day, one day will try to acquire them myself...

      Delete
  19. Great shoes!! Oh and those ON rockstar jeans are awesome! I have one pair, and I want more. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Trinnah, yes they are awesome. Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  20. I love that shade of blue on you and that pearl necklace is so chic! <3

    ReplyDelete